I'm a very organized, type A, obsessive type of person. Ask my teammates, I think they all love/hate that about me. I love/hate that about me.
But I am also a control freak + people pleaser (you may not believe that about me, but deep down I am). That is a bad combination, people.
A really bad combination. What it means is I want to make people happy and help them, but I also don't trust anyone to get shit done and get it done right, so I do it all myself. And then do extra stuff to help people out.
It makes for an already chaotic week even more incredibly horribly insane.
I have ten days of school left (any teacher knows exactly what that is like), I have a shower this weekend that I'm helping with, I am serving at the Hi Hope Center this weekend, I have regular old work stuff every single day that I don't really like to get in to on the blog, I have money stresses, I am helping my sister out with some wedding stuff, I am overwhelmed.
This happens every couple of months, and I think I will learn my lesson, but I never do. This time might be the death of me, friends.
It just might be.
{I don't think my life is that difficult compared to others, I promise. I truly do love my very full, very satisfying life. But you know how stuff all happens and wraps up at once? That's going on now so it's kind of rough.}
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago

1 comment:
Ahh! I could have written this post. I am JUST like you in so many ways. I do think I am getting better at saying "no" and worrying less about disappointing others, but it has taken lots of time. I hope you have a great, stress-free weekend! :)
Post a Comment