Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Heartwrenching Commercials

This post comes from a conversation I had the day after Christmas...almost five months ago.  I was out to dinner with some friends and the conversation of commercials that make you cry came up.

Well.  We all know it doesn't take much to make me cry.  Britney Spears' documentary, movies, songs, you name it.  I kind of touched on this a little in this post.

But I have compiled a list of commercials that are just so freaking sweet or sad that make me cry.

one. This Duracell commercial with Derrick Coleman, an NFL player who's deaf.




two.  Really, any Publix commercial will get me.  But this one is the best.  So sweet and so precious.




three.  This isn't really a commercial, but OH MY GOSH.  Anything with soldiers- I cry.   I can't seem to embed it, but just go check it out.


four.  Google makes some pretty amazing commercials as well.  This one is probably my favorite.




Any others that I'm missing??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS