Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crybaby

Fact:  I cry easily.  And a lot.

You name it, I've probably cried in it, at it, because of it, on it, by it, you get my point.

Dumb things, happy things, sweet things, and sad things- I've cried because of it.

Movies? Check.




All taken from Wikipedia.  And yes, I did cry at Wall-E thankyouverymuch.
Songs?  Check.







Books?  Check.


I will not open this book again.
Commercials?  Check.



If I didn't love Publix already just for their potato salad, I would be sold.


Pinterest?  Check.  See here.


I could keep going, but here's a new one:  Google?  Check.




I suppose this is really a commercial, but Google has officially made me cry now.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.  As if I needed something else to do that.

Has anyone else seen this commercial, and if so, did you cry?

PS- I may or may not have cried, AGAIN, while pulling all of these songs and commercials up.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my word, that commercial! That is the sweetest thing ever. You are not alone, I cry at a drop of a hat. Just ask Scott :)

Unknown said...

Before I had kids I used to pride myself for never crying during a movie. I hate crying in front of other people.

Having kids throws your hormones for a loop and they never return to normal. Now I'll cry at the drop of a hat.

My family and friends who have known me forever, think it's soooo funny. I don't mind though, a good cry can make me feel refreshed, if that makes sense.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS