Thursday, April 12, 2012

Little Things

Sometimes I am so focused on the "big picture" and "big" problems that I overlook little, amazing things that go on in my life.

Like

...getting halfway done on a pretty lengthy assignment and then finding out I can work on it with a partner, who will finish the assignment!

...this ABSOLUTELY, BEAUTIFUL weather we have had lately (minus the random storm the other night)

This isn't the greatest picture...it's from my camera.  But I love my parents' backyard in the spring time.


...hot pepper jack cheese quesadillas that I've been making at home

This cheese is the bomb.com.  My quesadilla tastes delicious!


...logging on to Pandora's 80's Pop Radio Station and hearing this song first thing.


...Romy and Michelle.



...my sweet dogs who love me unconditionally




...getting an unexpected day of rest

I need to stop and think about the little, awesome things that happen more often.  Makes my day a heck of a lot better!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS