Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Breakin' It

Happy Friday friends!!

Today is my last day of school before Spring Break.  We seem to have the latest Spring Break around, but I really don't mind.

Until the last couple of days of the week before, that is.

I. AM. SO. READY.

For once, I am actually going somewhere on Spring Break!  I am going with two friends (and fellow teachers) to...

via


DISNEY WORLD!!

I am so excited.  I haven't been since my senior year of high school.  And we will try to forget that that was almost ten years ago.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just stumbled across your blog a couple of weeks ago and it's super cute. I just nominated you for a fun little award over on my blog if you want to pop over and check it out.

http://jenakjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-major-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS