![]() |
| All images courtesy of Google |
I went with my friend Sherri, who is probably the only one of my friends who truly understands and shares my love for the movie.
I don't know if it was the 3D (which was pretty understated), seeing it in theaters again, or what, but it was so much more intense and wonderful this time around than it's ever been.
For one, I cried at least six times. And some of them were the ugly, hard to breathe cry.
Two, Leo DiCaprio is so young and HOT in this movie.
Three, My Heart Will Go On is one of my favorite songs ever.
Four, I think I appreciate the romance and the tragedy of the movie more as an adult than as a thirteen year old. I know what some of you are thinking- "OMG, this girl is such a dummy. It's Titanic, for crying out loud."
![]() |
| Also, I finally got what Rose REALLY meant when she said "I'll never let go"...I know, I'm a little slow sometimes. |
EXACTLY. It's Titanic. I love this movie. It is one of the BEST movies ever made. Hands down. And you can make fun all you want, but I will always love this movie!!
Have any of y'all seen Titanic in 3D yet? What'd you think?







No comments:
Post a Comment