Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Look Like Who??

I'm back from Disney and it was wonderful!  I'll post about that later, but I came across this great link up at Raven's blog.


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


I've never gotten a lot of "You look like So-and-So" or anything like that, and if I have, I know FO SHO it's never been any of these peeps:

Round 1:


 I'll take Christy Turlington, except not that picture of her.  Maybe it's the picture, but the right side looks really wonky.

And Lucy Liu??  I can tell you right now there is not one ounce of Asian blood in me.  Although in high school, I did have a friend who told me I looked Asian in my senior portrait.


Round 2:




Lucy Liu.  Again.  I can see the resemblance in Holly Robinson Peete.  She's got a very similar bone/face structure as my mom and my aunt, and I do take after both of them.  Still, not what I expected.


Round 3:




Pale redheads.  And a crazy smile.  Um, okay?  I know I need a tan, but I've never been the stereotypical pale ginger.


Moving on.


Round 4:  




I put a picture from a while ago with short hair and this is what I got.  I really want to know how they connected me to Madeleine Albright.  I mean, really.  My face is bloated and my cheeks are fat in that picture, but come on.

The last match up I will take in a heartbeat.  Britney!

I'll take that, especially if it's not a picture of when she was all busted looking and on drugs.

Please go and check out your doppelganger.  It's so fun!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

what a mix of pretty women! i got some men in my searches lol

cute blog!

happy tuesday!

Unknown said...

How did you get so many women as your match??? I am a bald man. (And ugly ones at that!)

Raven said...

"although in High School, I did have a friend who told me I looked asian in my senior portrait" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

and I am JEALOUS you got Britney! I tried and tried to get her as match for me, even if she was #876, but no luck. I love her!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS