Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pass The "Catch Up"

Hahaha, I'm sorry for the lame pun.  You can blame my friend Jessica.  She makes terrible jokes like that all the time.

The terrible joke teller and me

But I do feel like I need to do a lot of catching up.  Like {and I apologize in advance for the long post}:

-I went to the dentist today.  It was the visit where I had some mystery cavity that needed to be filled.  It was super small and super easy.  Plus, I got my two front teeth straightened up some.  I've always had these tiny ridges that drove me crazy.  So my dentist shaved them off, but then the fact that my teeth weren't perfect straight bothered me, so I went back and had that taken care of.  $200 later, I've got even, flat front teeth.  Worth it in my book.

Also, my dentist is hot.  Really hot.  And isn't married, or at least doesn't wear a wedding ring.  Yes, I do look at those things.  Don't judge.

************

-I'm going to be kind of vague on this, but I am planning my BFF's bachelorette party this weekend.  We are going to stay at a cabin in the mountains and then whitewater rafting.  I have a fun surprise up my sleeve for everyone and I want to show it here, but I can't!  I will after this weekend.

************

-I have GOT to get a blog makeover, but I have GOT to wait until my life is more normal and I can budget for it.  I really want to get back on the envelope system, but I am seriously too overwhelmed with life right now to even think about it.

************

-Jena nominated me for a sweet award this week.  I'm sorry I've been so slow to get to it!  Thank you, though!


So I am supposed to give y'all seven random facts.  Well, here goes:

one. I HAVE to have the TV or radio volume on an even number, or a multiple of five.  Otherwise, it drives me crazy!

two. I am teaching myself to c-walk.  It's not going very well.

three. I have to have surgery in July on my foot, and I cannot wait!  I am ready for some relief!

four. Speaking of surgery, I have an overbite that was never fully corrected when I was a child.  Because of that, it's really hard to take a bite of some sandwiches without all the meat falling out.  Talk about embarrassing.  But I am getting referred to an oral surgeon to finally do something about it.

five. I love, LOVE, LOVE One Direction's song "What Makes You Beautiful."  Love it.


six. I also really like Selena Gomez.  And Justin Bieber.  And I mean their music, not just them.  Not ashamed to admit this, either.


seven. I am overly competitive, but it's something I try to hide because it can get embarrassing.  My friend Jessica and I have gone to pretty extreme lengths to win before.

I'm supposed to nominate fifteen other people, but I'm going to give this to all of my readers!  Tell us about yourself and let me know if you do!

************

-Some things that made me laugh this week:




Both found HERE.

************

It's raining here and it's such a perfect day to lay around and read, which is what I'm about to do.  

Happy Wednesday friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your 7 facts.

Bummer for all the surgery you have coming up. Hope it brings relief.

I try and act like I don't care, but I'm also super competitive.

At least you have an excuse for food falling out of your mouth. I just look like a slob.

Thanks for playing!!

Michelle said...

Your dentist story cracks me up. If mine was a hottie I'd find excuses to go, too :)

And I keep meaning to do the envelope system, but we never do. Totally should though, Wally World is getting way too much moolah here lately.

Can't wait to hear about the bach party surprise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS