{If you don't get that reference, you clearly were not an All That/Kenan and Kel fan.}
I am talking about Titanic.
I saw this movie three times in theaters. Up until 2008, that was the most I had ever seen a movie in the theater before. Step Up 2 came along and I saw that amazing movie 4 times in the theater. No shame here.
Anyway, Titanic will be re-released in 3-D on April 4 this year. One hundred years after the actual sinking.
I may or may not have gotten chills watching that trailer. I will be seeing Titanic for the fourth time in the theater this year. I don't know if I can truly express my excitement.
I love everything about this movie. The lines, even the cheesy ones. The romance. Leo. And let's not even talk about how much I love "My Heart Will Go On."
Who else will be seeing Titanic in 3D?? I can't be the only one, right??
I love everything about this movie. The lines, even the cheesy ones. The romance. Leo. And let's not even talk about how much I love "My Heart Will Go On."
Who else will be seeing Titanic in 3D?? I can't be the only one, right??


2 comments:
I'm going to see Titanic! I'm so excited! I saw it at least 3 times in the theaters when it first came out and I know I'll see it probably a few times now!
(Also, I love Step Up too! Haha..no shame is right--those movies are awesome!)
i'm not gonna tell you how many times i saw that movie in theaters... but as soon as i saw your post on my blog list, the theme music started playing in my head. (obsessed much??) but yeah i'm gonna have to pass on the 3D but i'm definitely going to watch it here at home (my poor hubby lol)
Post a Comment