Sometimes I really hate blogging. It is so bad for my wallet. There are so many products and clothes featured on blogs, and I just want ALL OF THEM!!
There's at least five hundred dollars worth of products and tools and clothes and CRAP that I want. I wish I was exaggerating.
I'm also trying to be really hardcore with my budget and that doesn't really work in to my budget, you know?
So, these items are being put on my birthday wish list. Which, by the way, is in less than one month. I'll be 27 and I'm not really excited. I'm actually very upset, but you already know that.
I have heard lots of great stuff about the Naked Palette. I've also heard lots of people say they like the original one better, so I want the original one right now.
My eyeshadow never lasts longer than a few hours, so I want to try this out!
Also, I will be glad to take a new wardrobe from pretty much any boutique. I'm loving these tops from Kiki La'Rue.
And this is just too precious:
So there are some things I'm just in love with lately and am coveting. Am I forgetting anything awesome? Let me know- ha!
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago





1 comment:
AHH. OK-- the whole blogosphere going on and on about the Naked palette is really killing me, too!! I actually went to Sephora tonight and drooled over them both for like an hour, then begged my husband to get one for me, then walked away Naked-less. :( :( :( But then I got some other goodies, so I'm not as sad as I could be. But I still want it. But $50 for eyeshadow??!! It's a hard pill to swallow!!
Post a Comment