Saturday, May 19, 2012

Keep Your Eyes Open

I've had a really hard time every time I've sat down to blog lately.  I just don't know what to write.  I have a lot going on, in life and in my heart.  I don't know how to put it in to words or if it even needs to be put into words.  Have you ever been there?

Plus, I've just been so flipping busy lately.  Unhealthy busy.  I need a vacation like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, I'm going to try to post some over the next couple weeks, but there's no guarantee.  I will be posting about J's wedding soon, though.  Promise.

Still, I guess you could call this a little blog break.  See you soon!

Also, I haven't read/will not read/will not see The Hunger Games...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.  Hence, the blog title.

  Eyes Open by Taylor Swift on Grooveshark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS