Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Needed Vacation

I'm popping back in real quick today.  The last week has been crazy and full of ups and downs.  Let me run through them with you:

-last day with my kiddos
-last day of work until August (and there was some drama there that I can't go into)
-I made an offer on a house
-Turns out there was already an accepted offer- thanks for letting us know that when we went to see the house, listing agent man
-planning a summer birthday get together with my friends
-trying to deal with the fact that I turn 27 TOMORROW

And that doesn't even describe it really.  My chin is breaking out like I am 13, so even though I haven't really felt stressed, I know that I am.

Thank the LORD I leave today for Savannah.  I'm heading down there for a week.  It's like my own personal vacation.  I do have things to do for Ecuador and I promised to help my brother around his house.  Apparently, my dad was down there this week and called my mom and told her she had to come help him because his house was such a mess (like that run-on sentence?).  He's a 25 year old bachelor.  What do you expect?

Stolen from my brother or sister's FB.  I'll be seeing this view in just a few short hours.  The sunset on the river is absolutely beautiful.

But anyway, I've got shopping in Hilton Head lined up on Monday, and then I'm beaching it for at least three.  And going to my sister's graduation from SCAD next Saturday.

Right now, I've got to get my own room clean and do laundry.  And listen to this song a lot.  Happy Saturday!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS