Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm hoping that this weekend set the tone for my whole summer.  It was perfect.

Friday night, I met two of my best friends for dinner and drinks at Taco Mac.  It was a perfect way to end the school year (Friday was my last day) and to start my holiday weekend!

I wish I had pictures, but...I don't.

On Saturday, I packed up and headed to Savannah.  I'm here for a solid week and it's been great.  When I rolled in to town, I dropped my stuff off at my brother's house (where I'm staying) and met my cousin and some friends downtown.  We ordered Mellow Mushroom to go and went to one of the squares to have a picnic.  It was PERFECT, especially once the sun went down.  Plus, we got some planning done for our Ecuador trip.  I'm so excited to leave in 24 days!!

Sunday was my birthday.  I went to a meeting/lunch for our Ecuador trip, ran some errands, went to late church, and had some delicious Mexican food at Carlito's that night.

And then, what better way to celebrate Memorial Day than to blow some money on some new clothes?  My aunt, my cousin, and I went over to the Hilton Head outlets on Monday.  Here's what I got:



Sorry these all kind of suck.  They're all taken with my phone.

I love all of these because I can wear all of them in Ecuador and at work.  Except the gray tank top.  And I love them all because they were all crazy good deals because of Memorial Day!

How was your weekend?  


1 comment:

Erika said...

Love the new clothes!! I've seen someone else post a pic of that same skirt recently-- must be the summer It item!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS