Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jessica's Bridal Shower

This is SOOO late.  SOO late.  You can blame my sister (partly) for this.  My sister Jamie took all the photos and they've been on her camera.  I don't know how to use her camera and if you want Jamie to get anything done, you have to stay on her 24/7.  I love my sister, but she is so forgetful.

ANYWAY, the bridesmaids and I threw a shower for Jessica in March.  It was at my parents' house.  We had so much fun planning the shower, or at least I did.

This post will pretty much be a photo dump, fyi.  Jessica's colors for the wedding are gray and blush pink, so we ran with that theme.  Also, she doesn't like many shower games, so we just played a "Who Knows The Bride?" game and an M&M guessing game.

The peeps:


The eats:

And I just now caught that there are two pictures of the punch.

The outtakes...the photos made me smile:





At the end of the shower, we were cleaning up and I guess my mom's dog Annabelle wanted to help out.  This was so cute!


Jessica, I hope you enjoyed your shower as much as I did!  Can't wait to celebrate your wedding on May 12!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS