Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thanks, Britney

Y'all know my love for Britney Spears, right?

Well, one reason I love Britney is because she keeps it REAL.  She is not ashamed to walk out in public looking a mess (me neither), she appreciates a good chicken wing (me too), she is southern (me too), and she loves McDonald's (me too!).   Apparently, we are just alike and should be twins.

I came across this picture today.  The original is from here.

Homegirl loves her Mickey D's and their $1 any size drinks.  I can appreciate Britney getting her money's worth.

I'm loving it (sorry!  had to!).  I hope she ordered a large fry.  I wonder if she likes their new Fish McBites?

Thanks, Britney, for keeping it real in your ankle boots and spandex-y looking dress with your sunburned back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS