I went to the beach yesterday. It was fabulous. Perfect weather, not too crowded, great parking spot.
It was perfect, until I got home.
I am so burnt. I'm blaming it on the spray sunscreen. Some of my burns are in very interesting shapes. There's a nice square burn above my right ankle, but there's no more burns until my hamstrings.
Needless to say, my plans of hitting the beach up again were a no go. Instead, I watched all of season one of Will and Grace and finished my book for book club next week. I'd say I still had a superb-ly productive day.
Oh, also. Let's talk about my new favorite show.
![]() |
| via |
I first watched it earlier this week with my brother (pickins are slim at his house...guns, hunting, tosh.0 are his go-to's). It's hilarious. Jase and Si are my favorite. And maybe Phil.
Luckily for me, my brother has all the episodes recorded. Also lucky for me, there's not that many. So I may or may not have watched all of them while I've been down here.
Anyway, I've got big plans tonight...a lean cuisine for dinner and maybe start season two of Will and Grace. I'm hoping my burns will get a little better so I can go back to the beach tomorrow.
Trust me, I will get liquid sunscreen!!


2 comments:
I have never heard of that show! I looooove Daniel Tosh, though.
Awww...boo on a sunburn ruining a trip!! I have seen trailers for that show and thought it looked pretty quality...glad to know it's everything it could be! Definitely might have to start recording that; thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment