SCAD's graduation was much bigger than mine at Berry, fyi.
| All the graduates- Jamie's in there somewhere |
They had the commencement at nine am and then they split the presentation of degrees up later in the afternoon. Jamie got hers at one pm, so my family grabbed lunch just down the street at SoHo South Cafe. If you are ever in Savannah and need a delicious lunch (or brunch on Sundays), go to this little place on Liberty Street. You will not be disappointed. I had a cuban panini and it was soooo good. It has a really cool vibe, also, with paintings and artwork all around the cafe.
Okay enough about the food.
![]() |
| Jamie's professor took this and sent it to her. How nice of him- this is such a great shot! |
I am so proud of you, Jamie! You are a phenomenal photographer and have way more talent than I ever will!
I love you, even though you make me so mad sometimes and I do the same to you. But hey, what else are sisters supposed to do??


1 comment:
Awwww! Congrats to your sister! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment