Thursday, June 14, 2012

Freaking Out

I am about to go chop my hair off.  I made a commitment a long time ago to grow it out and donate it to Locks of Love.

I am FREAKING OUT.  It's been long for so long and the last time I donated my hair, I was traumatized (that's a whole 'nother post for a whole 'nother day).

Here is about how long my hair is now:


And here is what I am thinking:


Source: google.com via Elise on Pinterest
Source: elle.com via Elise on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Elise on Pinterest

I'm freaking out.  That is all.  I'll post pictures.  If it turns out okay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have fun chopping it off! I'm sure whatever you end up with will look great on you :)

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

I donated my hair a couple years ago, but I couldn't WAIT to get it cut because I was so sick of it by that point!!! Can't wait to see your pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS