Friday, June 22, 2012

Do I Need Another Reason To Love Tim Tebow?

When we were at the karaoke bar last weekend, we met this guy who looked like a future version of our friend Ted.  In fact, we called him Future Ted to his face.  He was so cool and really looked like he was from the 80's actually.

So, Future Ted and I turned out to have a common love of the Florida Gators.  I told him I was going to marry Tim Tebow and he told me he liked my optimism!

For my birthday this year, my friend Paula got me Tim Tebow's book, Through My Eyes, and I read it last week.

via


This book is a must read if you're even a slight Tim Tebow fan.  He isn't a writer, but he is authentic and passionate and that's what makes his story so engaging.

Plus, if you're not in love with him before, you will be after you read about his dog Otis, his love of kids, visiting kids with cancer in the hospital, and his love of the Lord.  He's SUCH a strong Christian and his desire to follow the will of God and please the Lord is so obvious.


Source: gq.com via Elise on Pinterest


Also, when he starts talking about football, I get so excited for this fall and for college football to start back!!  Go Gators!

It's a pretty easy read and it's really neat to see his perspective of his life, instead of the media's.  It also solidified my adoration for this man.  I'm totally not joking when I say I'd love to marry Mr. Tebow, but that's about as likely as me eating mashed potatoes.  Which, by the way, I HATE.

Has anyone else read this book?  Thoughts?

3 comments:

Erika said...

How can you hate mashed potatoes? Are you communist or something? I definitely think you should marry Tim. And invite me to your wedding.

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Ah, LOVE me some Time Tebow ;) I haven't read the book yet- may have to look into that! Happy Friday!

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i love tim tebow! my sister read the book and said great things about it :) i hate that people make fun of him for his faith in God. this past football season for the playoffs i made my boyfriend and i tebow time shirts, they were pretty much amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS