Dear Hair...you're gone. What's left is short. And I LOVE you. But it's still weird getting used to you. Dear Emmy...You really get on my nerves when you climb all over my lap and computer. I'm trying to blog, kitty. Maybe you are telling me you want your own blog? I don't know, but you sure are cute. Dear Weekend...I have a feeling you are going to be pretty fabulous. Hope you're ready for me. Dear Bank Account...Why don't you add a few zeros to my balance so I can go buy the clothes I want without feeling guilty? Dear Gym...Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'll be back soon. I promise. Dear Which Wich...Um, where have you been all my life? I will be back for another DELISH sandwich.
![]() |
| Ms. Kitty, aka Emmy, aka Annoying Kitty When There Is A Computer Around |
PS- Hair pictures will come soon. I tried taking pictures of it on my phone and they weren't too hot. I've still got some dignity, ya hear? I'll have decent ones after this weekend.



3 comments:
I wish my bank account did that too. If yours does, let me know how you got it to. ;)
I've heard of that sandwich place but don't have one around. They sound really really good!
Hope your weekend is as fabulous as you're hoping.
Came from the link up:)
Emily at Amazing Grapes
i wish my bank account would do the same thing!
oh ms kitty- you're TOO cute! found you via the link up xo
Post a Comment