Monday, June 11, 2012

Slip N Slides and Jason Statham

Another weekend for the books.  It was wonderful.

Friday: 
I was crazy and drove four hours to Savannah, stayed for two and a half hours for a meeting, and drove back.  I got home at 1:30 am.  But besides that, I am so ready for Ecuador.  So ready, y'all.  This trip is going to be crazy awesome.

Saturday:
A bunch of my friends and I got together to have a summer birthday bash.  Several of us have summer birthdays and we pick one day in the summer to celebrate them.  This year, we had our version of summer/water olympics.  It was a BLAST.

I also forgot that my friends are really, really competitive and some of them are terrible winners.  Just sayin.

I did not take any pictures because I was too busy being awesome.  But in our events, we had a coke bottle sponge relay, water balloon toss, a balloon pop challenge, and other events like that.

We also had a slip'n'slide, which was probably a huge mistake.  See?  Look at the warning label on the side.



I think it goes without saying that none of us are less than 110 pounds and 11 years old.  But we did have proper set-up by an adult and adult supervision.

Anyway, I could not move on Sunday.  Seriously.  Every muscle was in pain.  I only got out of my bed to go to the bathroom and to get food.

The last time I had a slip'n'slide, I woke up (still in my swimsuit) with massive bruises, cuts, scrapes, and bumps all over my body PLUS a sore body, so I'd say there was a definite improvement this time around.

Sunday:
Since I couldn't move, I spent Sunday lying in bed.  My DVR and NCIS kept me company.

Speaking of DVR and tv, where has Jason Statham been all my life?  I just happened across The Transformer (terrible movie, btw) and I am in love with Mr. Statham.




Hotttt.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS