1. If I find out one more person I know is having a baby or getting married, I'm moving to Fiji. And billing my flight to them. Hey, I'm happy for you, but I don't want to hear it.
2. I have spent the past two days in a training at my county office with a bunch of other fourth grade teachers examining the new Common Core Standards. SO. EXCITING. I'll let you decide if that's true excitement or sarcasm.
3. It was my best friend's birthday on Tuesday (happy birthday again, J!) and I bought part of her present the other day. I'm pretty sure she is going to laugh at it and think it's lame, but I think one use of it and she will change her mind. YOU HEAR THAT, J?
4. Probably most important on this whole list is that my hair is finally ten inches past my shoulders! Which means this chick will be marching in to my hair salon next week and chopping off my hairsss and then sending them to Locks of Love. I'm pretty sure everyone who sees me every day will be so thankful, too, since most days I don't ever dry my hair or do anything to it. It gets to be too much when it gets long. And I'm lazy.
This is the last time I had short hair, over two years ago.
5. I just learned how to say quinoa correctly on Monday. But I still don't know what it is.
Also, I've been listening to Mumford a lot this morning and this song is a new favorite:
Happy Friday friends!!


No comments:
Post a Comment