Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Dad's Day...and Sunday Social

Oh my gosh, what a weekend.  Seriously.  I've got a post in the works on my weekend...it'll be up tomorrow (with short hair pics!)


I'm linking up again for Sunday Social, but first I want to give a shout out to my dad (who does not read this and doesn't know I have a blog and probably doesn't know what a blog is, but still).  Happy Father's Day, Dad!  You're a pretty cool dad and I'm glad you're mine!


My mom, myself, and my dad at my college graduation several years ago




Now, on to the Sunday Social questions. 



Sunday Social






Favorite movie of all time?
I probably could list about ten here, but I'll go with two.  Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and Empire Records.  Although if I had to choose just one, it'd be Empire Records.





Favorite movie quote?


Easy.  "Who knows where thoughts come from?  They just appear!" -Lucas from Empire Records







Best movie to watch for a girls' night in?


You can never go wrong with Romy and Michelle.


Best breakup movie?


I'm going to be totally stereotypical and go with The Notebook.


All pics from here


Favorite celeb eye candy?






Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?


Probably Reese Witherspoon.  She's such a classy, classic girl.


Now it's your turn...go link up!

15 comments:

Meghan said...

I love Empire Records! "Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior..."

Nicole said...

LOVE Empire Records! Just watched on Netflix for the first time in a long time such a classic.

& Jake G?! Yummy!

Happy Sunday =D

Chelsea said...

LOVE the notebook :) Can't wait to follow along! Happy Sunday!

Jenn @ Party of One said...

GREAT list :) I loooove Jake and Paul Walker- can't believe I forgot about them! Oh, and you really cannot go wrong with Romy and Michelle ;)

Alyssa said...

I LOVE The Notebook!! It never gets old!

Anonymous said...

How on the world did I forget Empire Records!!!

Erika said...

We could be movie BFFs for sure. What's with today, today? And definitely at any wedding or other event with dancing, my sister and I re-create Romy & Michelle's epic dance. And I think only a handful of women ever "get it" and appreciate how hilarious we are. Whatev.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Oh my gosh empire records! I haven't seen it in so long but it's so good!

Can't wait to see hair pics!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Empire Records is so great!

Anonymous said...

great choices...and great pics to go with them! brings back good memories....
I am your newest follower...pls follow back if you can.
happy fathers day to your father too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

Unknown said...

This is the best list!

Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

Have a great day!

Chick Flick Diva said...

I am ashamed to say it but I have never seen Empire Records. I will put in my Netflix queue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS