Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social


I'm joining in for this new link-up on Sundays.

Sunday Social

How did you come up with your blog name?  I had another name and wasn't happy with it.  Even though I'm 27, I still feel like I'm figuring things out every day, one day at a time.

What is your favorite thing about blogging? The outlet it provides, the connections you make, the advice you can get...okay, there's lots!

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? Pinterest?    My Clarisonic Mia?  Ha!

Facebook or Twitter? and why? Okay, I don't have a Twitter account (I know, I know!) and awhile ago, I swore I'd never get on because I didn't get it and felt it was dumb.  HOWEVER, I am not really feeling FB these days.  It's creepy, too invasive, and Mark Zuckerberg is just not cool.  So I will probably get myself a Twitter account one of these days.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? Britney Spears.  Duh.

What is something you want people to know about your blog? My goal is not to be the best out there with the most followers.  I can't stand it when I blog I started reading a long time ago for the content suddenly has giveaways and sponsor posts all the time instead of actual content.  I just want a place to go to when I want to share what's going on in my life and to document my life, not feed my ego.  

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I totally agree with your last part. Blogging is about writing and I get sick of all of the giveaways and guest posts, too. I can't wait to follow along with your blog!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Girl you are so right about that last one!I have seen a few bloggers who completely changed once they got "big" That is not what it's about. and I love that your answer was Britney. duh:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by today to visit! I am your newest follower. Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS