Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WILW

I've got lots I'm loving today!

I'm loving that I leave for Ecuador in ten days!!  Go here to read more about my love for Ecuador.



I'm loving this season of Design Star.  Rachel and Danielle are my favorites so far.  I'm so ready for Stanley to leave.  He is so cocky.  And I am so glad Luca is gone.  He sure had a skewed view of his talent.

I'm loving that I get to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in awhile for dinner tonight.  Plus I get to try out a new sandwich place...Which Wich!

I'm loving that I got a day to catch up on my DVR yesterday.

I'm loving that I still have two months of summer break.  Our school year was shortened to 160 days next year and our days were lengthened.  I'm really not complaining because we have awesome breaks and a long summer.

What are you loving today?  Join in with Jamie and play along!


6 comments:

Victoria said...

have a great time in ecuador!

great list :)

agalandherdog said...

Long summers are the best!

Unknown said...

Just stopping by from WILW! Hope you have a great trip to Ecuador.

Jenn @ Party of One said...

New follower from WILW! I am GA girl too!! I LOVE which, which! Hope you enjoyed it :)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Isn't design star great?! I love it.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS