Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Birthday = Food

So I'm 27.  Excuse me while I go throw up.

Just kidding.




Seriously, though, 27 is a little harder to adjust to than 26.  And 25.  And 24.  But here it is anyway.

I was going to make another list, like last year, but this time it would be things I am looking forward to in the year or few years.  But I couldn't think of 27 things I'm looking forward to!  Well, I could, but it would have been about 75% food-related.

And other than confirming that yes, I am obsessed with food, that's not that interesting.

Speaking of food, I will be eating some of this deliciousness today.  It's my birthday and calories don't count on your birthday.  Duh.

Um, yes please.
via

Also include in there some Mexican food and some delicious breakfast.  I will probably need to start a diet PRONTO tomorrow.  Especially since I have plans to beach it up this week.

Anyway, I'm out.  Gotta go get started on all this yummy food.


PS- I am OBSESSED with Menchie's.  I just had it for the first time two weeks ago and now I have to exercise extreme self-control when I pass by it.  Which was every day up until Friday since I meet for a carpool in the parking lot of the Publix and Menchie's.  Thank goodness I'm done with carpooling until August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS