Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Savannah

Every time I come down here, I get the huge urge to pack up and move here.  There's just something about the river and the ocean being RIGHT there that pulls me here.

I absolutely love the marsh and the river.  Love it.


And it doesn't hurt when I spend my Saturday night with Mellow Mushroom takeout, eating in one of the squares downtown on blankets with friends.  It was a little hot at first, but once the sun started going down, it was so nice.

You can't do that where I live.  We don't have cool squares like that.  Yeah, you can take it to a park, but it's not the same.

This is my brother's view on his way in to work.  He works about fifty feet down the dock, at the marina.
It never fails, either.  Every single time I come down here, someone asks me to move down here or tells me I should move to Savannah.

How much longer can I say no?!?

I'll always have family down here to visit, but maybe one day I'll be down here for good!

Do you have some place like that?  Some place where you want to move to every time you visit?  What place is it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS