If I could merge the two, my life would be absolutely, without a doubt, perfect. I have amazing friends and family in both towns. As in, there's no way I could do life without them. I have a wonderful church home here, one that I am involved with and has shaped my faith and my life in more ways than I can count.
Home has better shopping (let's be honest...that's important), my work, more things to do, my parents, most of my friends.
Savannah has the rivers and beach, the beautiful downtown, and pretty much all of my extended family.
![]() |
| Forsyth Park |
Every single time I turn on to Liberty Street to make my way through downtown, I immediately wish I was a Savannah resident. Every time I drive down Hwy. 80 and pass over the rivers and the marsh, I fall back in love with Savannah. I know I'm a nature girl at heart because something seriously tugs at my soul when I see pictures like these.
![]() |
| via |
Where you at, geniuses and millionaires? Can you help a girl out?







2 comments:
I was just thinking about inventing a transporter the other day. With your encouragement, I think I'll get right on that now!! ;)
Savannah is totally on my bucket list of places to visit! :)
Post a Comment