Monday, May 5, 2014

Currently, Vol. 2

Happy Monday y'all!  And it's May.  What?!?!  Seriously, weren't we all just complaining about the snow and ice?  And now it's MAY?

Listening... to Ingrid Michaelson's new album.  I loooove her and would love to see her when she comes to Atlanta this month, but that will not happen.  I'll settle for listening to her on repeat.  My favorite songs of her album are Girls Chase Boys and One Night Town.




Eating... nothing now, but yesterday I ate this delicious buffalo chicken hoagie leftover from book club dinner and earlier, I had a small filet mignon at my parents' house.  Confession- I don't really love steak.  I ate this one with ketchup.  I know, you foodies would probably kill me.

Drinking... again, nothing.  As of yesterday, no more cokes and very limited amounts of sweet tea.  As in, once a week and that's it.  I'm not looking forward to it.

Wearing... pajamas- this old as junk t-shirt my dad got me from a NASCAR race he went to several years ago.  It's holey and too big, but it's super comfortable.

Feeling... finally {almost} relaxed.  Now that this weekend is in the books, my life slows down considerably, and it's a major change from the past couple of weeks.

Weather... freaking amazing over the past weekend.  Seriously, the most perfect weather.  Not a cloud in sight, blue skies, greenery everywhere, a slight breeze, and in the 80's.  It's my favorite.

Also, let it be known I've already seen two people complaining about the heat on facebook.  One, it's not that hot.  Two, GET OVER IT, YOU LOSERS.  You were most likely the ones complaining about the snow and ice.

This is my parents' side yard from last weekend.  I am obsessed with all the green and the blue.  Also, don't mind the plants to the left- they're not dead and apparently they're supposed to look like that right now.

Wanting... to have the patience of a saint right now.  To have Ellie Goulding's body.  To redo my bedroom.  To get a rug for my bedroom.

Needing... nothing, really.  But maybe a pedicure.

Thinking... how is it that I already have plans for July and August?  And Labor Day?  See, this is how I have breakdowns.  I make plans too far in advance, forget about them, and then am super stressed when they come up.

Enjoying... the fact that I have no roommate and don't have to wear pants if it's too hot and I refuse to turn the air on yet.  So, if you ever plan on stopping by unannounced, please call about five minutes in advance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS