Friday, October 5, 2012

Dairy Queen, College Reunion, and Chicken Wings

PEOPLE.

Did you know Dairy Queen has breakfast now?  Dairy Queen is probably my favorite fast food restaurant, tied with Chick-fil-a.  If you were to break it down into food type (chicken, burgers, breakfast), I'd have to make some really hard decisions.

Fun Fact About Elise: She eats terribly and eats fast food way too much.

Anyway, I'm back from my little break.  I've got Fall Break starting today.  I get ten days off (including weekends) and it is going to be GLORIOUS.  GLORIOUS.  GLORIOUS.  I will be able to get caught up on rest, life, and my house.  Is it sad that I am really looking forward to organizing my files?  I have crap in there from when I rented an apartment FIVE years ago in Athens.

I also have my college five year reunion this weekend.  I know five years out from college is such a short time, but I'm SO excited for it.  Way more excited than my ten year high school reunion coming up next year.

This is, and always will be, one of my favorite pictures EVER.
And I won't lie, I'm pretty darn excited about eating some of the best wings around in Rome, Georgia.  

Happy Friday y'all!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS