Let's first talk about how Florida beat LSU. BOOM. And then South Carolina dominated Georgia. I love it. I love it. It totally made up for the Braves game the previous night. Did any of y'all watch that game and the terrible call? Makes me a little sad that Chipper's last game went down like that.
Listen to me. Talking as if I actually care that much about baseball on tv. But it was a stupid call.
So anyway, I was off work Friday. It was so nice not having to get up at five am for work. We also headed up to Rome on Friday. We being my three best friends from college. I made a killer playlist from all of our favorite songs from college. It was 6.5 hours long and about 70% rap music.
Ay Bay Bay.
If you're ever in Rome, you should know that the best place to eat is Jefferson's. They have delicious everything. Unfortunately, I don't know my limits and left Jefferson's entirely too uncomfortable. A half order of fried pickles, a salad, ten giant wings, and two beers is WAY too much food for one person.
Also Friday night, we saw Rome's version of Picadilly Cafeteria. Is this not this funniest thing ever?
Saturday we had signed up to run/walk a 5K. Well, here's what happened. We showed up, got our t-shirt, and then headed to Bojangles. My BoBerry biscuit was infinitely better than a 5K.
![]() |
| Getting those t-shirts. Notice Paula didn't even bring running shoes. |
![]() |
| Look at all that icing. |
We ate at Jefferson's again on Saturday, but this time had common sense not to stuff ourselves silly. After buying some new Berry shirts and sweats, we headed to the Grand March.
This is actually something I never participated in when I went to Berry. I don't even know why I go now except to see two or three people. I just mainly spend most of the time avoiding people I don't want to talk to or see.
![]() |
| Sherri's having more fun at the ropes course thingy than at the march. |
Later on that evening, we went to our five year reunion. It was so awkward at first. There weren't nearly as many people there as I thought there would be. Plus, they were the people that I didn't really hang out with during college.
![]() |
| Family photos before the reunion! |
![]() |
| Now with Manny |
![]() |
| My hair is messed up because it was so windy and chilly. NOT because I am a hot drunk mess, which is what it looks like. |
Anyway, they had a dance floor and as usual, my friends and I were out there first and brought the party. Then this creepy townie showed up and it was time to go. We continued to some after party at Harvest Moon for just the class of 2007.
More awkwardness ensued, but I did see my friend Rachel. We went to Italy together and roomed together, except we didn't know each other. She turned out to be the best roommate. We got locked out of our room, we overslept multiple days, we went out to fun bars and a club in Italy, and just had a lot of fun.

Seeing her made me miss that Italy trip so much!
Sunday we headed home. That was the most miserable driving trip ever. EVER. It was so awful. I felt awful. I looked awful. I've never been so happy to get home.
All in all, super successful reunion trip!









No comments:
Post a Comment