Monday, October 15, 2012

Life Lately

Fall Break is over.  Sadness.  I had a really hard time adjusting today.  AKA, I had a really hard time getting up early again.  Anyway, here's what's been going on in my life:



-My cousin stayed at my house this past weekend.  She had a wedding to go to and decided to make a weekend of it.  Her and her friend were my first house guests!  She also brought some Amish friendship bread starter with her.  I had some of the muffins my aunt made and I cannot wait to make my own.

I almost screwed this up.  I still may have, but fingers are crossed! 



-I found this sign at a little boutique in the mall this weekend.  It might be one of my favorite things I've purchased for my house.



-I ordered this beauty from Kiki La Rue about two weeks ago.  It showed up in awesome packaging and with a personal note- love that sort of thing.  Plus I love the handwriting.







-I got so comfortable I wore my house shoes out to run errands one day during Fall Break.  At least they don't look like straight up slippers, but I swear I got a funny look or two.
And I can't rotate it.  Sorry.
Alright ladies, what's new with you?

1 comment:

Erika said...

OMG that Amish bread will TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE (and your thighs). It is SO GOOD...but then it's like "hey, where'd these 20 extra pounds come from??" and there it sits, all innocent and bubbly...evil stuff, I tell you. Also-- that bracelet and the handwriting are EXCELLENT!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS