Tuesday, October 9, 2012

World Market Awesomeness

Well I am officially halfway through my Fall Break.  I have five more days off (including Saturday and Sunday).  I've decided I need a Fall Break every month.  I love having time off like this.

Yesterday I did a bunch of crap around my house.  Not enough, because I've still got boxes in my dining room to unpack.  But I didn't shower yesterday, so I stayed around the house doing stuff.

Today was my day to run errands.  I stopped by World Market to torture myself.

I love that store so much.  I could decorate my entire house and backyard with everything in that store.

Anyway, it just so happened they were having a rug sale.  It also just so happens my house has hardwoods and I need a rug in my living room.

But holy bejeeze, rugs are expensive.  I found one that I thought would go perfect with my "decor."  {I say that lightly because it's really what free stuff I got from my parents and what stuff I had from my house/apartment two years ago.}  AND the rug was on clearance for $90.

Steal in my book.  But then I got the sales lady to take it down and there were stains all over the rug.  Not cool.

So instead I bought a scarf and some sour candy.  Win some, you lose some.  I've got my eye on another rug anyway.

I also went to the grocery store and then came home to this brat:


She seriously meows at me the entire time I unload groceries and lays all over the floor in my way.  See where she is in relation to the fridge?  RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT.

Does anyone else have a cat that does that?  She's such a rotten brat.

So enough about that.  I've got a dining room to clean out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS