Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This Is Spot On

Friends, I'm sharing with you an article I came across last night.  A coworker posted it on her Facebook and it's probably one of the best articles on education I've ever read.

It's spot on.  I love every word written in the article.  I could go off on a long tangent about this, but I'll let the author of this article speak instead.

The Exhaustion of the American Teacher

Take a few minutes and read it.  It's worth your time.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT article! Thanks for sharing!

Erika said...

That is DEFINITELY spot on...and so sad. :( Morale is definitely low in our profession...

Unknown said...

I've been teacher for 6 years and I think it will be my last. All my exhaustion and stress is starting to have a negative impact on my family and as much as I love it, it's not worth hurting my children to help others.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS