I'm not totally in love with parts of my life right now, but it's been forever and a day since I've joined in with What I'm Loving. So, here we go:
-I'm loving loving loving Ben Howard. I've been obsessed with "Keep Your Head Up" for the past few days, but the rest of his album is amazing. And I'd really like to fly over to Europe and see him on tour.
-I'm loving the fact that I won a costume contest this past weekend. I still plan on posting about the whole Halloween party, but I'll get around to that soon.
-I'm loving that today is Halloween. And that means tomorrow is November. And THAT means only 30 days til December, my favorite month ever!
![]() |
| My Target candy holder |
![]() |
| All the good (read: my favorite) is at the bottom. So, you know, just in case I don't get a lot of trick or treaters. |
-And let's be honest, I'm loving that this week is over halfway over. Yeah?
Peace out, y'all, I've got SJP, Bette, and Kathy Najimy to keep me company for a little while.



2 comments:
is it just me... or is candy always better when it's someone else's?? AND it's not really halloween until you watch hocus pocus :))
Hi Elise! I was paired up with you in the Living In Yellow ornament swap. I need to get your address, I sent you an email but you can reply through blogger too!
lemme know!
thanks,
cynthia @ LivingInneverland
Post a Comment