Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's Voting Day

It's so nice to have internet again.  My internet's been out for the past few days.  And let me be clear, when I say my internet's been out, I mean my neighbor that I've been "borrowing" internet from.  But only until mine is installed on Wednesday.

So I have lots of fun stuff going on...

one.
I joined the ornament swap that Erin and Jessah.  I'm so excited about picking out an ornament and getting one!  It's getting me in the mood for Christmas!!


two.
I also joined another swap for Christmas.  Look at me.  I've never done a swap in my life and now I'm all over them.  This one is near to my heart, though- a holiday music mix CD swap!

I can't wait to get a Christmas CD!


three.
Speaking of Christmas, has anyone else heard the new Backstreet Boys Christmas single?  Kevin's back with them and I think it makes the song that much better.

Go check it out.  I love it.  And I might start listening to Christmas music before December.  And maybe decorating my house.

four.

I voted.  It only took about thirty minutes.  But I eavesdropped on the people behind me while I was waiting.  I found out the pregnant lady lives in my parents' neighborhood, the man was a real estate appraiser (he only mentioned it about 15 times), and the lady with the loud voice has lived in my hometown for 17 years and kept saying, "You know what I'm saying?".  They were all talking about how much my hometown has changed, even though none of them had lived there for their whole lives.  

five. 
I'm not a cook.  I don't really like to do it because it makes me nervous.  But, I'm sick of heating up frozen chicken tenders or pizzas.  I made tacos last night, I'm making pasta salad tonight, and I think I'm going to make enchiladas with the leftover ground beef.  Fingers are crossed that it all turns out well.

Well, I have today off.  After I went and voted, I came back and got back in sweats.  It's cold and rainy here, so I think I'll be spending most of the day with my dogs on my couch.

Happy Voting Day!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

No shame in "borrowing" Internet. And I'm jealous of the day off - I wouldn't have even changed out of the sweats to go vote :)

Michelle said...

No shame in "borrowing" Internet. And I'm jealous of the day off - I wouldn't have even changed out of the sweats to go vote :)

Michelle said...

No shame in "borrowing" Internet. And I'm jealous of the day off - I wouldn't have even changed out of the sweats to go vote :)

Michelle said...

No shame in "borrowing" Internet. And I'm jealous of the day off - I wouldn't have even changed out of the sweats to go vote :)

Michelle said...

No shame in "borrowing" Internet. And I'm jealous of the day off - I wouldn't have even changed out of the sweats to go vote :)

Michelle said...

No shame in "borrowing" Internet. And I'm jealous of the day off - I wouldn't have even changed out of the sweats to go vote :)

cynthia said...

I'm 100% not a cook either but I've been trying since we bought our house and spent way too much money on our kitchen! ;)

Here are some of the things I've made, NOTHING HARD, I PROMISE! :)
http://eatinginneverland.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS