One of them is a mixed "tape" swap. I was partnered with Michelle over at My Simple Life, who is super sweet! (You should go check her out!)
Now I have to say, I used to make awesome mixed cd's. And when I say awesome, I mean I'm pretty much the only one who thought that. They were SO random. Luckily for Michelle, this cd had to be Christmas music.
We answered some questions to get a better idea of our musical tastes. Here were her answers:
1. Favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside, Dolly Parton & Rod Stewart
2. Favorite Genre Country
3. Favorite band/artist Favorite Band ...Maroon 5 or Little Big Town (tough one) Favorite Artist Elvis
4. If you died and went to heaven, what song is on repeat? Love Me Tender by Elvis
5. If you died and went to hell, what song is on repeat? Beautiful by James Blunt or that Peanut Butter Jelly b*s they called music, haha!
I'm so pumped for Christmas now!


No comments:
Post a Comment