
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life:
-I currently work as a teacher
-In high school, I was a sales associate at Hallmark
-I worked at the Child Development Center on campus in college
-I worked at a marina in Savannah during my summers in college
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over:
-Empire Records
-Home Alone
-Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
-Finding Nemo
3. Name 4 places you have lived:
-my hometown- growing up and currently
-Rome, GA for college
-Athens, GA after college for three years- in an apartment and a house
-cheese
-cake (so you can imagine how much I love cheesecake!)
-wings
-peanut butter
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you:
-my phone
-EOS lip balm
-my debit card
-my license
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation:
-Las Vegas...except I was 14 so it was kind of a waste for me
-Bahamas
-Chicago
-Philadelphia/Washington DC
Well, that was fun! Now I'm off to figure out why I smell like self-tanner (not kidding) and then make dinner. Happy Sunday! We'll pretend like I don't have to go back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh-- we are movie SOULMATES!!!! So few people in this world have the proper level of appreciation of and enthusiasm for Romy & Michelle-- so glad you're one of the ones that does!!
I love Finding Nemo...until we got stuck on the ride at Epcot! ;/
Stopping by from the link up.
Post a Comment