Monday, November 19, 2012

Life Update

I've realized that I haven't really been blogging about LIFE lately.  It's not like I have kids or anything to update about, but my posts these days have been kinda sparse.  And vague.  So, without further ado, my life...

1. I'm still about 90% settled into my house.  I have a picture sitting on the floor to be hung, I've got to figure out something to do with a huge blank wall, and I need curtains.  And I might paint in my living room, but I hate painting.  So we'll see about that.

2. I can't stop thinking about Christmas.  I'm so pumped.  My mom and I are going Christmas shopping tomorrow and I'm getting more Christmas decorations.  I'll be decorating this week and will post pictures!

3. I have started cooking more at home.  I'm kind of limited to enchiladas and tacos, but it's better than fast food.

4. I have been thinking about how much I enjoyed recovering from surgery.  I laid on the couch and didn't have to worry about anything.  Yes, the cast sucked.  And not being able to take a normal bath sucked.  But I wish I could lay on my mom's couch all day now and not even have to worry about making dinner.

5. The highlight of my weekend was trying the Kickin' Chicken Sandwich from Zaxby's.  My review: delicious, it's my new go-to at Zaxby's, but it is MESSY!

I found out this meal is over 1200 calories when I got this picture.  Not cool.


6. My clothes are getting too tight.  It may have something to do with #5 and the $71 worth of Chinese food, but whatever.  The fact is, they're getting too tight.  I was going to cancel my gym membership, but my mom convinced me to keep it.  I go back today.  YIKES.  (PS- I still can't run because of my surgery, but I have been given the green light to walk and to ride a bike.)

So this kind of turned out to be really just a list of things going on in my life.  I guess there's not a ton of life updates.  Eh, whatever.  It's Monday and I have this whole week off.  Yay furlough days!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That sandwich looks amazing! I so wish we had a Zaxbys around here!

Erika said...

Personally, I love this kind of life update. :) And finding out the calorie count of favorite foods is ALWAYS heartbreaking. I have never once been surprised by how unexpectedly HEALTHY something I like is. Ha.

Katie said...

Glad you are getting better! Walking and riding a bike will totally help!

P.s. I nominated you for a blogger award, go to my blog to check out the deets :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS