Friday, November 23, 2012

Blogger Award

Katie over at Unwritten has nominated me for a Liebster award.  So sweet of her!



Here are the rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.

11 Facts:
1. My brother knocked my two front teeth out AND shot me in the forehead with a BB gun when I was little.  All by accident.
2. I love Britney Spears!
3. I hate getting ready.  I hate blowdrying my hair, putting on makeup, picking out clothes to wear, all of it.  I hate it.  But, I do it every day when I go to work.  Weekends and vacations?  You're lucky if I even shower.
4. I once beat Donkey Kong 100% and Super Mario World 100% as well (with a friend of mine).  And I was in my 20's, not eight years old.
5. I went to Uganda in 2005 on a mission trip and left part of my heart there.  I cannot wait to go back to Africa!
6. I ruin technology.  Ask me how many iPods, computers, and cameras I've gone through.
7. I am going deer hunting in December.  Yet, I've never shot a legit gun before (BB guns don't count).
8. My most favorite movie is Empire Records.  If I could redo high school, I SO would want to work in a record store.  But only in the 90's.  
9. I saw the movie Step Up 2: The Streets four times in the theater.  Yes, I loved it that much to pay that much money to see it.  
10. I have two dogs and a cat.  Marley (dog) and Emmy (cat) are rescues.  The other dog (Ace) I got from a breeder as a puppy.
11. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have so many traditions, like watching Home Alone every night in December!



1. What was your first car?
My first car was a rockin' Toyota Camry.  It was passed on to my sister when she was a senior in high school, and between her and myself, that car was run into the ground.

2. What is your drink of choice at Starbucks (or anywhere)?
Okay, well, I don't drink coffee.  But I do love a vanilla bean frappucino.  Or whatever the vanilla bean drink is that has no coffee.  

3. What is the first thing you do when you turn on your computer?
At work, I check my email.  At home, I check facebook, blogs, and then Pinterest.

4. What is your favorite cake? White or Chocolate cake? Or are you a Carrot cake fan?
I am a cake fan.  Period.  I love white cake, chocolate cake, red velvet cake, Publix cake, icing, cupcakes, anything.  I believe I've had carrot cake, but I don't really recall if I liked it or not.

5. What is your favorite verse or quote?
Psalm 143:8- Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.


6. What song can you listen to over and over again?
See THIS post for a reference. 

7. Ross, Chandler, or Joey?
Chandler- he's adorable and makes me laugh anytime I watch Friends.

8. What is a perfect day for you?
One where I don't have to work.  I'd love to go out on the boat in Savannah, do a little crabbing, a lot of laying out, a lot of hanging with friends, and then top it off with some fresh seafood for dinner.  That would be perfect.  It's also known as vacation.  Oh, and I would win the lottery, too.


9.Where did you get married/want to get married?
Well, seeing how I'm closing in on 28 with no prospects, I really have no idea if I'll ever get married.  In an ideal world, I'd love to get married in Savannah, where all my family lives.  But who knows? 


10. Which do you prefer-Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter?
Every year, I think spring is the most amazing season.  And then it gets hot and I change my mind.  A few months later, I think fall is the best season.  And then I change my mind when it won't cool down! (It's supposed to be 70 degrees here today!  Almost December!)

11. What has become your favorite thing about blogging?
It's an outlet, a release, a "scrapbook" of sorts.  Plus I've "met" lots of new people.

Now, I'm not so good as passing these things on, so participate if you'd like!  You can answer the questions I did.

3 comments:

Erika said...

YES-- Empire Records is one of the best movies EVER!! We should get together, eat cake, and watch Empire Records.

Wendy Annabeth said...

Vanilla chai one pump pumpkin spice!

i heart your blog!
I'm a new GFC follower :)
xo
www.domesticsweetheart.com

Katie said...

Love, love, love your answers! It was great learning more about you. Hope this was fun for you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS