Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Now That's What I Call Music

I think I had one of those cd's...like cd 3, I think.  

I am a music person, for sure.  I can find a song to relate to anything that I'm going through.  I've had the songs I want played at my wedding and funeral (morbid, I know) picked out for years.  The funeral songs are the only reason I am getting a living will done.  I will be pissed from the grave if my songs are not played.  

That's not my point, though.  

I have about five songs that are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE songs ever.  No questions asked.  I thought I'd share.  If anyone wants to make a video montage of my life to one of these songs, I'd love you forever and ever.

In no particular order:

1. I Want It That Way- Backstreet Boys


No explanation.  See here if you do need one.

2. Like A Prayer- Madonna


As I've mentioned before, I had this video memorized when I was younger.


3. City On Down- O.A.R.


I want this song played at my funeral.  Thanks.

4. My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion


Is it sad that I still listen to this song on regular basis?

5. Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey


I used to want this song to be the song that my future husband and I walked back down the aisle to after we were hitched, until I paid attention to the lyrics.  Um, no, thanks.  But I still love this song.

and I guess this one too:

6. The Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga


I mean, this did become my number one played song on itunes within 24 hours of downloading.  We're talking playing this song 70+ times.  I know.  Ridic. 

I know there is no Britney on here, but honestly, as much as I love Britney (and it's a lot), none of her songs even come close to how much I love these songs.  

And that's saying a lot.

What are your top songs ever?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS