Friday, February 10, 2012

Tumbler MANIA

Crap, y'all.

I am obsessed with a few things right now.

One being Tervis Tumblers.  I've had a couple for awhile now and they are my best friend.  I put water, drinks, carnation instant breakfasts, and smoothies in them.

I want a purple one now!  

They work so well and I take one to school with me nearly every day.  So does almost every other teacher at my school, but they're that amazing.

My ONE complaint is that the bigger ones and can be kind of wide and don't fit in my drink holder on the bikes during spin class.  I know, what a terrible dilemma, right?

Well guess who got with the program?

Tervis now makes water bottles!!

All pictures from the Tervis website


Does this excite anyone else but me??

I have already picked out which one I want.  Plus about three more.





Tervis, you are so smart.  You will be getting more of my money in the NEAR future. 

Who else loves these tumblers?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

My husband and I LOVE them too!! My cabinet has way more tumblers now than any other cup! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS