I spent a little time this morning working on my blog. I wanted something really simple. Plus, I recently found the font for my blog title and fell in love with it. Still, I'm not sure I'm 100% loving the new look. I feel like it's missing something. We'll see...
I don't have a focus for today, so I'm just going to be rand-o random.
1. I am still in bed on a Friday at noon. I have today off and while I may have woken up at six am, I have done nothing all morning except eat and watch NCIS.
2. What is up with the skinny little chicks who barely show at eight months pregnant? I can tell you this right now, when/if I am pregnant, I will as big as a house.
3. I finished an EXCELLENT book last night. Book Review coming- if you teach elementary school, I hope you got on the ball before me and know about this fabulous book. I'll be back soon to tell you about it!
4. Is anyone else totally over those "What I Really Do" pictures? Like this one:
Even though it's true.
5. I'm kinda tired, so I'm going to take a nap. Today has just been *so* hard.
See ya around like a donut.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


1 comment:
LOVE the new font!! =)
Happy Saturday!
Keep Shining,
Meghan
Post a Comment