Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pinterest FAIL

I think it's a given that if you're a blogger {or you are smart}, you have a Pinterest account.

They've got some pretty amazing ideas, nothing new, right?

Well, the other day I came across this gem:






Guys.  I'm clearly not a fashion blogger.  My favorite pair of pants are sweatpants.  I don't do outfit of the days and you certainly don't come asking me what the latest trend is.

Really, though.  That is hideous.

But you know what?  Some super skinny homegirl is probably going to be rocking this some day.  Can't say I'll tell her she looks great, but to each his own, right?


Source: google.com via Pamela on Pinterest


Blech.  I'm not sure what to say.  Clearly you wear these in the summer, and I ain't wearing anything that will make my legs hot in 90+ degree humidity in Georgia.  Sorry, Charlie.




Oh my dear.  I don't even know where to start.

Source: google.com via C R on Pinterest


This garbage should be left for Lady Gaga and that's it.  How would you not break every bone in your leg?

And you can't forget the ugliest thing I've seen yet:


Source: google.com via Brooke on Pinterest


Hahaha, just kidding.  Kind of.

Seriously, though, Pinterest is awesome and everything, but what kind weird/ugly/ridiculous junk have you seen out there??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS