I should be posting about my weekend.
But I can't because I didn't do anything exciting Saturday and Sunday.
I, no joke, laid in my pajamas from Friday night until Sunday afternoon. I skipped spin class, church, and made absolutely no plans.
It was GLORIOUS.
I did go to a birthday dinner on Sunday night, but I don't consider that the weekend, really. That was fun.
So, because I really have nothing to report about the weekend, I'm going to leave you with randomness on Monday.
1. I ate six WeightWatchers oatmeal raisin cookies on Friday night. Pretty sure they're not meant to be eaten in that quantity.
2. I worry about Marley, my pit/boxer mix. He is five and he is fat. He needs to lose weight because I don't want him to be like Otis, my parents' dog. Otis is a black lab and he is 115 pounds. It's really hard for him to walk up and down stairs and get up. Granted, he is 11 years old, but I don't want Marley to get like that.
| This picture makes me smile |
3. I have a four day weekend coming up and it will be grand. I'll actually have an exciting post {hopefully} afterwards.
4. I am thinking about redoing my blog. Again. I am so indecisive. I wish I could pay for someone to do it, but that's not in my budget. Well, I could make it part of my budget, but Dave Ramsey wouldn't approve.
5. Turns out this post is more boring than I thought. Hope ya stuck around. I've got a craft tutorial coming up tomorrow.

1 comment:
You're too funny - it was a great post! I follow Dave too. Not sure he would have approved of my recent blog change, but I worked it into my budget. ;)
Keep Shining,
Meghan
Shine On
Post a Comment