Monday, February 6, 2012

I Suck At Taking Pictures AND At Drinking Milkshakes

I suck at actually taking decent pictures and remembering to take them.

I had a super busy weekend and I have no pictures for you.

Sorrrrryyyyy.

But seriously, it was busy.

Highlights:

-I bought a Chick-fil-A strawberry milkshake Friday night.  They are they best milkshakes ever.  I went to a conference at a church that night where there were several signs: No food or drinks in the worship center.  So of course I brought it in anyway because "I'm not a five year old who spills everything."  My exact words.

Of course, what do I do?  Pick it up ten minutes later after only two sips and drop it, spilling strawberry milkshake EVERYWHERE.  Everywhere?  Everywhere.  (There's a little Pitbull for ya).  I would have taken a picture, and even thought about it, except the floor was tile and slanted so it was moving at a fast pace away from me.

It was a mess.  I ruined my purse.  I wasted a full milkshake.  I proved to myself that I may not be five years old, but I still make messes like a five year old.

-The conference was pretty good.  Mark Richt was there and spoke.  I don't like the Bulldogs, but I really like him and his wife.  And one of his sons sang and played the piano.  I cried.  It was so sweet.

-I had a Valentine's Day dinner party to go to on Saturday night.  I also exchanged secret Valentines with the girls there.  It's a tradition we had in college, but just picked up again.  I got this from my valentine:



I've used it twice.  The verdict is still out on whether or not it really gives my hair extra volume.  Nothing usually does except a lot of product in my hair.

-I went to a Superbowl party Sunday night.  I got so excited when Madonna played one of my FAVORITE songs ever, Like A Prayer.  Y'all, I had this video memorized when I was younger.


I LOVE this song.  I wish I could physically shout out how much I love this song.  

I've got to go do laundry and listen to this song 209403592405 times.

Peace out friends.

1 comment:

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

haha I always smile when I see products like that in the store--I spend about 45 minutes every morning trying to get my hair to FLATTEN OUT I have so dang much of it! Hair Law of Physics: we all want what we don't have! :) Glad you had a great weekend--sorry to hear about the milkshake disaster! I probably would have cried I'd've been so bummed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS