Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Need Your Opinion

I got nothing today.  Really.  It's been blank on here for a while.  So guess what!?

You can help me decide what to make for my annual Christmas party.

I know it's only November, but I've been in Christmas mode for two weeks now.  Plus, if this is something I've never made before, I've GOT to do a test run.  My cooking skills are still a little iffy.

So here are some options:

One- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Roll Up Thing- this just sounds delicious, but I'm really not sure how I would turn this into a party dish.



Two- Who can say no to fried pickles?  I'd have to get help on this cause I have no idea how to deep fry anything.



Three- I'm leaning towards these.  Oreos dipped in chocolate?  Yes please.



Four- Salted Toffee Chocolate Squares.  This sounds good, and could easily be split into little pieces for a party.



So there we go.  What do you think?  OR, do you have a better suggestion?

4 comments:

Erika said...

I'm voting for 3 & 4. And if you want to mail me a few to taste-test, I'll be happy to provide you with honest feedback. Just want you to feel supported and confident in your choice and all. ;)

cynthia said...

ooh, fried pickles looks good, but I wouldn't be sure how to fry them either! :P
I usually go for super easy like meatballs w/BBQ sauce to dip, or Caprese bites (found on Pinterest, so easy).

Meghan said...

I would DIE for some chocolate dipped Oreos! Heavenly!

MICHELLE CURRY said...

Hey girl!! I was thinking we could email each other a series of ?'s for the "Mixed Tape" swap. Email me at EMJacobs3889@aol.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS