But back to Thanksgiving. It really wasn't overly exciting, but it was nice to hang with the fam. My brother lives in Savannah and he came up for almost the whole week.
That was actually really nice because he did some work for me around my house without complaining and, even better, for free!
I now have a Christmas tree set up, a repaired fence, a removed rotten post, two new toilet seats (mine were padded...which is just weird to me), a guest bedroom door that will shut now, a heavy picture hung in my kitchen area, and a promise to build out stairs in my backyard when he returns in December.
I love free labor. And I love my brother.
So, I do not participate in Black Friday. I can't. I get claustrophobic, overwhelmed, and in a bad mood within ten minutes of walking into a crowded store. I tried it one time and it was miserable for me. My Black Friday consisted of me sleeping in, hanging out with my parents most of the day, finishing my Christmas tree, and then going to sleep by nine pm.
I'm a real party animal, let me tell you.
I do have a blurry picture of my tree, complete with my cat on the floor in front of the tree. Don't worry, I've got better pictures coming.
Yeah, so that pretty much sums up my Thanksgiving/Thanksgiving weekend. Currently, I'm watching Titanic and trying to figure out how to stop time so I don't have to go back to work. I'll let you know if I figure it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment