Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Letters

Because I don't have it in me to come up with a whole post...

Dear Friday, thank the good Lord you're here.  LONGEST WEEK EVER.  Dear Synergy Church, you provided my school with breakfast this morning.  It was awesome.  Dear students, you made my day with your reactions to being "taxed" like the British colonists.  Dear J, S, and P, I cannot wait for our movie night tomorrow night.  It's a long way from our college Saturday night, but who cares.  Also, I am REALLY excited to order Chinese food.  Dear Double Stuf Oreos, you were made for Nutella and milk.  Made for it.


As a matter of fact, I'll go have some now.  



Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Double stuff oreos, nutella, and milk sounds brilliant. Might need to go to the food store right now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS