Monday, November 12, 2012

Laziest 5K Runner Ever

So several months ago, before I had surgery on my heel, I signed up for this local 5K with three of my friends.  It's called Lanier Under The Lights and the race is in the evening and travels through the Christmas lights and decorations at the nearby lake.

Well...here's the thing about me and my friends.  We're very easily influenced by each other.  And we can be very lazy.  I mean, we spent most of this past Saturday in sweats, watching movies, and ordering $71 worth of Chinese food.  I clearly haven't ordered Chinese food in forever because I about fell out of my chair when I heard that total.

However, it was worth it because no one makes crab angles like my favorite Chinese place.



Look at that plate.  Best meal ever.

Anyway, we got to talking about this race last night and decided to just pick up our shirts and then go home.

Let me tell you, that was the best decision ever.  We got our long sleeve shirts and then left.  Sadly, this is the THIRD time we have done something like this- signed up, showed up, got our shirts, and left.

And that is how I am officially the laziest 5K runner ever.

3 comments:

cynthia said...

hahaha this reminds me of times when I would literally pull into the gym parking lot..and then pull right back out again. ;)

MICHELLE CURRY said...

That food looks amazing & I am super excited about the Swap!!!

Meghan said...

I love this. And, $71 worth of Chinese sounds amazing in my book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS